What is a Cloud Assessment?
AximCloud’s assessment is a set of collaborative sessions between you and the
AximCloud engineers aimed at accomplishing the following tasks:
- Documentation of your current infrastructure and network topology
- Prescription and Cost Estimates for Cloud-based solutions that would:
- Meet the business goals of your company today
- Allow your company to innovate and reach their goals tomorrow
- Allow your company to realize the provisioning flexibility and
cost savings associated with Cloud-based Infrastructure versus
traditional rack-metal server environments
- Documentation of how how cloud technologies can help your business with:
- Business Continuity
- Storage and Replication
How is a Cloud Assessment Delivered?
- Working sessions will be accomplished remotely via web conference,
video conferences, teleconference, virtual whiteboard, document/drawing
- Documentation collected and prepared during this phase will be
assembled and delivered to you at the end of the assessment.
How long does it take?
The assessment is typically completed within one or two working sessions
and is delivered in about three to five business days.
Who should be involved from your business?
- Person(s) responsible for physical architecture
(e.g., Director of Technology)
- Person(s) responsible for network and storage (e.g.,
Network Engineers, Security Officers)
- Person(s) responsible for applications, databases, etc.
(e.g., AppDev Groups, DBAs)
- Person(s) interested in learning more about the benefits of
Cloud Infrastructure (CEO, CIO, CMO, etc.)